Properties window didn’t show the steel length or depth info. In AutoCad 3D

Emboss 2014

At first I was able to check the length and height of my Angle Iron shape that were inserted from AutoCad blocks.  But now  Properties window didn’t show the steel length or depth info. What happened?   I added bolted holes using cylinder command and construction lines on the angle irons.   Just curious how to get objects properties info to show all information.    Thanks.  

You need to learn to post drawings.

Once you modify, you lose a lot of information.

I apologized on the post.  That is good to know.  Be able to manipulate from property window is so helpful.  I could not edit location of the slot hole from the property window now.  Is there a way I can undo the holes or fill the holes and redo in the correct locations?  Without redraw ?  Thanks 

IMG_9766.jpeg

Get familiar with the Solidedit tools, in particular for this,  move faces, offset faces, delete faces, etc.

This is 2024, please tell me you are not taking pictures of your screen and posting them instead of using a screen capture or even better actually posting a file.

33 minutes ago, SLW210 said:

This is 2024, please tell me you are not taking pictures of your screen and posting them instead of using a screen capture or even better actually posting a file.

Sent you message can you check. 

On 4/29/2024 at 2:51 PM, Emboss 2014 said:

At first I was able to check the length and height of my Angle Iron shape that were inserted from AutoCad blocks.  But now  Properties window didn’t show the steel length or depth info. What happened?   I added bolted holes using cylinder command and construction lines on the angle irons.   Just curious how to get objects properties info to show all information.    Thanks.  

So, this is an Autocad question, correct? I'm asking because you posted this question in the 3ds Max section.

Yes, it is AutoCAD, for some reason it is difficult for me to move it. Seems to be a problem on my end, IT messing things up again.

Never mind, I got it moved finally.